call us: 01505 800366
terms & conditions
Thank you for entrusting the care and attention of your pet to PetVets. Please find detailed below the terms and conditions of PetVets surgery. If you require any further clarification or explanation please do not hesitate to contact us on 01505 800366.
1. An invoice will be provided to the client at the time of each visit, detailing all professional work undertaken and all consumables, drugs and materials used and prescribed.
2. All professional work, consumables, drugs and materials used or prescribed are subject to VAT at the current rate.
Methods of payment
1. Invoices can be paid by cheque, cash, credit card, debit card.
1. Estimates for surgical and other procedures can be made available on request. We will normally discuss with you the proposed treatment, and give an indication of costs at the time of consultation
2. Estimates are not binding, and are subject to variation.
3. Where a procedure or medication is required that has not been included on the original estimate, we will normally try to discuss the cost of this with you, however in certain circumstances this will not be possible and the veterinary surgeon will act in the best interests of your pet at the time.
1. All invoices are payable at the time of consultation. We cannot extend credit facilities to clients.
2. We will be unable to supply any goods or services if any account falls into arrears until the account has been settled in full.
3. After due notice to you, the client, any unpaid accounts may be referred to our debt collection agency for recovery. At this time we will add further administrative fees to the account for payment.
4.A £10 late payment fee will be added for accounts not paid within 21 days and 15% charge will be added to accounts that require to be sent to our debt collection agency.
1. All offers are subject to their own terms an conditions. Only one offer per client / household.
1. All insurance paperwork will be completed and submitted to your insurer in a timely manner. Due to the increase in insurance paperwork required by insurance companies, an administrative fee may be added to your account, but you will be given notification of this.
2. We will supply all invoices and a copy of the pet’s medical records to the insurance company, this may include any previous medical records passed to us from another veterinary practice.
3. We do not claim direct from insurance companies.
4. In the case of any claim where a part of the account remains unpaid, we will request a Credit or Debit card. By agreeing to supply us with your Credit/Debit card details, you are giving us permission to debit the card with the balance of the account in the event of non-payment by the insurance company.
Ownership of Records
Case records, including all radiographs and similar documents and files, are the property of and will be retained by PetVets in the interest of animal welfare and for their own protection. Copies with a summary of the history will be passed onto any relevant colleague taking on the case. At the client’s request, we will provide copies of any relevant clinical records; this includes relevant records that have come from other practices if they relate to the same animals and client.
We hope that you never have recourse to complain about the standard of service received from PetVets. However if you feel that there is something which you wish to complain about, please direct your comments in the first instance to our Practice Manager on 01505 800366
Special Offer Voucher's Terms & Conditions
Only valid for new customers registering with practice
Voucher must be presented at time of payment
25% Discount up to maximum value of £100
Photocopies not permitted
Only 1 out of 3 special offer vouchers can be used per client
Cannot be used with external suppliers
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers